• Weekends at Rs. 2250 PP Per Night
• All Buffet Meals ( Eggs in B’fast / Non Veg in Dinner )
• Morning & Evening Tea
• Evening Veg Snacks ( Veg Pakoda,Tea, Fries )
• Rafting From Shivpuri to Laxman Jhoola Pul ( 16 Kms ) as per above charges
• Body surfing, Cliff Jumping during Rafting
• Evening Bonfire
• Cricket, Beach Volleyball at Camp side
• Separate Toilets
• Parking Facility
Grading of Rafting
• Grade two : Moderate difficulty with clear passages, ( 16 Kms )
• Grade Three : Difficult, high irregular waves, narrow passages. ( 24 Kms )
• Grade Four : Tough, powerful waves. Very precise
• Grade Five : Extremely difficult, violent, highly congested.
02 Nights - 03 Days
In the morning pick up from Ramnagar railway station and transfer to Dhikala forest lodge. Check-in at the lodge, freshen up yourself and have little rest. After a short break take refreshment and get ready for the game drive. We leave for three hour game drive that will pass through a pristine wilderness area with some of the best sighting of wildlife. Shambar road is the best place to spot tiger. Now you have evening at leisure to unwind in the serene surroundings of forest lodge. Retire for the night after dinner.
• Day 02: Discover the Most Fascinating Wildlife Territory (CTR)
A knock on your doors reminds you the start of your day with hot coffee / tea to warm up before you go for elephant Safari. Do not forget to take your camera and binoculars. The two hours elephant ride will be through unrivaled wilderness area with some of the amazing sighting of wildlife to look forward to. Now you have entered into the Dhikala tourism zone which is a well know wildlife tourist destination in Jim Corbett National Park. It is situated at the border of the Dun valley from where from the Ramganga flows in numerous channels. This exclusive zone offers outstanding view of the valley. It gives you an opportunity to discover the most fascinating wildlife territory on earth. Lunch will be served back at the forest lodge. An evening jeep safari gives you a better chance to explore the forest deep and closely. Overnight stay at Dhikala/Gairal forest lodge.
• Day 03: Corbett National Park to Delhi
Get ready for early morning game drive in a dense saal forest, grassland of riverine forests, the presence of large water body and its location on the foothills. According to your tour package the last day we take you to Elephant ride. Explore the richness of flora and fauna of Corbett just from a height. Come back to the resort and check out from the resort on time. Later depart by surface for Delhi (260 Kms/ 06 hrs drive).
• WITHIN 15 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN – 100% Total Bill Amount shall be charged
• Prices are Final and Non-negotiable. All kind of discounts have already been applied on the above given prices.
• Check In Time : 10:30 AM, Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
• Prices get changed according to season, long weekends, festival, occasions etc.